Purchasing, Production Time & Shipping
Yes! We treat the information you provide to us seriously so please know that we always strive to make your shopping experience a safe one. In fact, we don't store any financial information on our website. We handle all financial transactions through PayPal, one of the safest ways to purchase items on the internet.
Please keep in mind that the non-financial information we keep is in order to make our customer service better, for us and you.
- If you're located outside of the United States and would like to have your product shipped to you, we will need to provide a Custom Shipping Quote. During checkout, once you've entered in the necessary shipping information, you will notice that your shipping option displays "custom quote required" text.
- After you complete your checkout we will contact you via your email address and provide you with a list of cost-effective Shipping Options to choose from.
- Once you've confirmed your chosen Shipping Option, you will need to pay for this option via PayPal or Credit Card over the phone.
- We're working on a solution to make International Shipping easy for our customers manage. We apologize for any inconvenience.
|International Shipping within Checkout Page|
Generally we can produce products in 7-10 business days (not including shipping time) and depending on quantity. Larger jobs and those with special needs may take longer. If you have a specific deadline we will do our best to meet that time frame. We will always do our best to accommodate your needs so don’t hesitate to Contact Us before making any purchase!
Using Our Online Designer
Unfortunately, there are a few issues with using our designer that might make your experience creating custom apparel a negative one. We completely understand this and are actively trying to fix them. In the mean time, we have created solutions that will help and should prevent you from having a difficult time as you create your perfect product. If you encounter other issues not displayed here, please Contact Us immediately so we can identify the problem and work to fix it. We want this website to be your go to solution for custom printing so we're working hard to make it simple and straightforward. Please bear with some bugs as we work hard to resolve them. Thank you.
As a courtesy, we would invite you to use a limited time coupon to show our appreciation for working with us while we resolve our bugs. Please apply this coupon during checkout.
Thank you very much for your patience as we work on making this site the best it can be!
After customizing your product and adding it to cart, let's say you want to change something about it and need to re-edit it? You are able to do so by clicking the "click here to re-edit" link under the product within your cart. Unfortunately, doing so doesn't display the "Add to Cart" button as it should. We are aware of this issue and are actively trying to resolve as soon as possible. In the mean time, in order to force the Add to Cart button to appear, you'll either need to re-add the design or for a simpler method, click on your image, and click the "Reset" button in order to make the Add to Cart button appear.
We hope this doesn't cause too much of an inconvenience. We can understand that it may not make designing your product easy but we want to provide a solution while we fix this issue.
|Where to Click Re-Edit Design in Cart...||Add To Cart Button Not Visible...||Getting "Add To Cart" button to appear...|
We know how simple it would be to add multiple sizes of a designed product in regards to something like T-Shirts. As we work on making this easy for you, in the mean time, you will need to create your design again and select from the available sizes and add them to your cart. We understand this can be tedious but it would make the production of your products more straightforward and smooth in regards to knowing exactly what you want.
We sincerely hope this doesn't cause an inconvenience for you while you use our designer.
Keep in mind that when you're using our designer, when you remove an uploaded image or clipart, you are still able to add the product to the cart, but this would then make it a blank product (without any custom printing). Please be sure that you have added your uploaded image or selected clipart to the product before adding it to the cart.
|Accidentally Ordering Blank Products|
Keep in mind that when you're using our designer, when you switch to another template/product, all of your progress will be lost. Be sure to select the right template/product before creating your custom product.
Artwork & Files
- .JPEG / .JPG <<< GOOD
- Minimum DPI: 72 DPI
- Recommended DPI: 300 DPI
- Please Note: .JPEG / .JPG file types don't support transparency, meaning there won't be a clear background. Please keep this in mind if you want to use an image without a transparent background.
- .PNG <<< BETTER
- Minimum DPI: 72 DPI
- Recommended DPI: 300 DPI
- Please Note: .PNG file types support transparency, meaning there will be a clear background. Please keep this in mind if you want to use an image with a transparent background.
- .SVG <<< GREAT!
- Popular file format provided with programs such as Adobe Illustrator.
- These are file types we love because we can scale the whole image without lose image quality and export them for print at 300 DPI.
- Whenever possible, we highly recommend providing us with these file types to prevent any image from be too poor in quality and to prevent unnecessary delays in production time.
- To learn more about .SVG files, please Click Here.
To ensure the highest quality product possible, we recommend files with 300 DPI.
Low resolution files will be printed as is.
The following image illustrates the results of an image printed at 72 DPI vs 300 DPI:
If you're unsure of the correct dimensions needed to print your image correctly, please use this helpful Pixel to Print Calculator. Also, you can send us your artwork and we can determine if it'll result in a high quality product.